Andrew joined Pinto Coates Kyre & Bowers after receiving his law degree from Elon University School of Law in 2014. Andrew's practice primarily includes insurance defense, insurance coverage, construction litigation, commercial litigation, personal injury litigation, and subrogation matters. Andrew handles cases throughout the State of North Carolina and in federal court.Email Andrew
- North Carolina
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 4th Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of North Carolina
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of North Carolina
- U.S. District Court, Western District of North Carolina
- Elon University School of Law, Greensboro, NC, 2014 – J.D.
- Wake Forest University, Winston-Salem, NC, 2010 – B.A.
- Greensboro Bar Association
- North Carolina State Bar
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Author, “Homeowners Liability Insurance,” Chapter 3 of LexisNexis Practice Guide: North Carolina Insurance Litigation (2020 Edition)