Matt Millisor joined Pinto Coates Kyre & Bowers in 2016. He received his law degree from Elon University School of Law where he had the honor of serving as president of the Student Bar Association. Matt also had the privilege of being a kicker/punter for the East Carolina University Varsity football team as an undergraduate. He currently handles matters in various areas, including insurance defense, insurance coverage, commercial litigation, personal injury litigation, and subrogation matters. He handles cases throughout North Carolina and in federal court.Email Matt
- North Carolina
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of North Carolina
- Elon University School of Law, Greensboro, NC, 2016 – J.D.
- Elon Law Review, Member, 2014–2015; Articles Editor, 2015–2016
- Student Bar Association, President, 2015-2016
- East Carolina University, Greenville, NC, 2012 – B.S.
- Greensboro Bar Association
- North Carolina State Bar
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Author, “Builder’s Risk Insurance,” Chapter 5 of LexisNexis Practice Guide: North Carolina Insurance Litigation (2022 Edition)